Well, Time has come and gone. We are approaching Valentines Day!! Michael and I went out with our friends Scott and Jessica Crozier to see "When in Rome" it was a lot better than I had anticipated! Michael was fighting to say awake for the last 10 mins of the movie but he made it! We already exchanged presents for V-day. I gave Michael a Royal Blue wild rag, it is 44 inches. He gave me an "I love you" Bear and a bag of Dove chocolates.
Lately every Friday night we have gone roping at the arena in Treemonton. Michael has been loving it I've gone three times so far and most nights are really fun. I get to ride Tuition a three year old quarter horse, me and him watch Michael ride around on Cowabunga. Lately I have been bringing our camera and recording him roping so he can work on his skills and also for the purpose of selling Cowabunga. I love ridding Tuition and every day Michael tells me he is going to be a nice horse. Tuition is about to turn 3 in a few months, so he just a colt.
Michael has also been on three other colts in the past two months; two, two-year old palominos, and one quarter horse. One of the Palos caught him in a pickle and bucked him off, he was stepped on twice but no major harm was done and all is well. That horse might be sold into a bucking string or at least given a few years to cool down.
Below is a picture of Michael getting ready in the shoot.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Valentines Time
Posted by Nicole and Michael Davis at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment