Update about us. I am still working at Wholesale Flooring, I just finished a quick rendering of a new sign that will be going up in north logan for Carpets of America. They are renovating their large sign so I used my good friend photoshop and made it happen.
Michael just started cowboying again, so he is spending the week camping up at the Hardware Ranch. Unfortunately, it has rain quite fervently everyday, so he is getting drenched. He has our horse Tuition up there with him, along with three other horses that he is working with for people..jpg)
.jpg)
I wanted everyone to get to see Lilly-Bell!! She is adorable and kinda crazy at the same time. She has learned how to take down Dice, even though she is less than half Dice's size! They are getting really good at running as a team lately. I take them down to a park by my house and let them chase me around. Sometime I'll have some one go with me so they can take pictures but dice will take one side of me and Lilly will take the other. They are learning so fast!.jpg)
Took my Dad a little bit but he warmed right up to Dice, with Lilly it only took seconds. Might not have helped that Dice ran up his lap and licked him across his face...
This is Lilly and Dice's corner it is in our dinning area. there is a shelf in there with all their yummy snacks, brushes, and leashes. Dice's color is bright pink, and Lilly's is lavender..jpg)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Hey Everyone!!
Posted by Nicole and Michael Davis at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment