Engagements in Maui

Engagements in Maui

Monday, August 23, 2010

School is Starting!!!

So it has been a crazy couple of months! We spent a good week at Lake Shasta with the Hendrix side of our family. I was so excited when Annette decided that we should go explore this cave; so we jumped on a bus and went through this cave with some crazy formations.We were lucky enough to have two Tag-Alongs with us Scott and Kelsie!

Michael and I spent a lot of time ridding in the canyon this summer. We were lucky enough to have my mom come up and ride with us for one day and she took some really cute pictures :). We are so happy that we could spend some time with her!
For those of you thinking that we are favoring Lilly, Dice had just been Spayed the day before we went ridding so she was in a tender condition.. Alas, Lilly did awesome! She swam for the first time across a little creek that we crossed over and kept us together during the ride. I was ridding in the back and she seemed to be paranoid that I would get lost so she would run all the way to the front to see Michael then run back to me to make sure I was coming. My mom did awesome on the ride! She was hit in the head once by a branch but she stayed on like a trooper.Our next bragging right has to be our garden!! we have had such a great first experience with gardening. This is what we picked one night for dinner :) Everything we ate that night was from our garden, except the roast. We had Krista and Justin over for dinner we were so excited to see them back from South Korea!

0 comments: