The summer is finally here!! The puppies are getting huge and biting cows, getting piled, and then getting in there again. I started working at Alpine Cleaning and Restoration as an Administrative Assistant. It is so great. It is so nice to be able to go to work and come home everyday feeling like I am really appreciated and that I am working hard. I love how structured work is yet at the same time I am given complete freedom. I think it is hilarious that today I helped the owner with his cell phone. I always seem to be doing that. Next, I get to figure out how to work my supervisors scanner. :0) computers, computers, and more computers. Michael also started a new job with the forest service. He comes home so tired and worn out but he loves being outside and he loves being able to spend time with horses.
This last weekend was crazy. We left Friday night at 8:00pm and at 9:00pm we were broken down in Layton, Utah. Luckily, Clay was around and we gave him a call. After trying to tow our truck to my parents house we realized that we didn't have any functioning brakes so we made it about half a block and ended up calling AAA. We ended dropping off our truck at Big O Tires at about 12:00am and Clay and Erin Dropped us off at my parents house at 1:00-ish. We then woke up and was at the airport at 5:00 am for our 6:00 am flight to be at Traci's wedding.
Traci had a wonderful beautiful wedding. She was married in the Reno Temple and had a fun reception at Annette and Clay's house. It was really cool that they were able to have a ring ceremony there and the family that couldn't be in the temple was able to have a closer with the wedding. They had the most amazing fruit and desserts. Michael was really happy with the reception especially when he was able to spend the last two hours roping in their arena. It was a fun birthday for him to be able to see his whole family and have fun on the horses.
A few weeks ago Jenni and David were able to come down from North Dakota and we had a BBQ at Layne's house. He set up a water slide on his hill and the kids and a few adults were able to play on it. Michael had tons of fun playing with Brynlee on the slide and taking each of our puppies down it. Unfortunately I was feeling rather sick so I declined the offer to go down the slide so Erin and I hung out together in the shade.
Monday, June 27, 2011
June!
Posted by Nicole and Michael Davis at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment